Friday, July 8, 2016

Passion Project

"For Passion project"
I am blogging this because I like plays and I think I might like this.
For my passion project I am doing some thing like a play because I have never been in a play before so I try my hardest to learn the words of by hart. My directer is Oscar Ellis and he is really good the people in my group are Liske, Zane and I it is grate fun. The favorite part was my cloths that I was wearing this masc,some wan sea pants/t-shirt and boots. 

"Thank you for listening bye" 

Passion Projects Reflection
                                 
Please answer all of the following questions

Describe your passion project. What was your learning in it? What were you trying to produce? I am trying to produce a play. My learning in it was me learning the play because I did not know some of the words like some hard words. Some people could not even know the words.


How far did you get with your passion project? What would have helped you to get further? I  finished it because I did not get distracted and Oscar was the teacher so he would help keep me on task.


What was the most challenging part of your passion project? Learning the words of by heart. That was pretty hard but in the end I did it. I learnt the words of by heart.


What was surprising about your passion project? That I was in  Oscar’s group and that is what I like about this.  

Did you follow your plan well? Why or why not?
Yes because we finished and every day I did my daily planner.

Which learning muscles did you use the most while you were working on your passion project? How did you use each one? Perseverance because I did not know some of the words so I kept on trying and never gave up and then I got the words nailed down.

Which learning muscles did you find difficult to stretch during passion project time? Managing my distractions because everyone was talking and do you know how much it is annoying. So that was my hardest.

Include a picture/embedded link to your passion project


If you were allowed to pick a new passion project, what would you choose and why? I would pick step by step maori hand games because I think that I could teach people that don’t know how to do them. The first one that I would show them is the two of diamonds because I think that it is easy. You can also play hey tama tu tama and that game is cool. When I play it with someone else I always win.

What was your favourite part of passion projects? The play because Oscar made some cool clothes. click the link to see the cool cloths he made Click the link to see

No comments:

Post a Comment