Thursday, July 27, 2017

HBHS

DEAR HASTINGS BOYS HIGH SCHOOL
When I enter the hall I was feeling excited because I have never seen something like that before and when they came into the hall I immediately said to myself it is going to be a good performance. And it was a good one also there was two groups I liked the first group pasifika because the moana song was awesome and then the kapahaka group was awesome too. You guys were so so cool I would like to see more if you guys have the opportunity to come again and I liked the drummer and over all it was amazing seeing yous perform to us. Because I did not expect that to happen and I was feeling excited, happy and I would like to come to your school when I am older and I liked when the people grabbed out the pois. I thought they were going to do gutier, poi and haka, I liked the haka because I am really into hakas. My brain felt like it was about to explode because how good it was.
THANK YOU FOR THE PERFORMANCE
SINCERELY CAMO MURPHY


No comments:

Post a Comment