Thursday, July 27, 2017

Maori hand games

Maori hand games
One day we went to to maori hand games , I was  feeling nervous because I have not done it for a long time  and then it was ok when I was stuck into my hand games and my favorite part was the 4 of diamonds and it looked pretty good I was happy for myself because I achieved what was my goal. I learnt how to make the 2 of diamonds  and that looked amazing and then my challenging part was to remember the diamonds  then  I want to improve my skills next time.  The people's names that were running it are Lucky, Jordan, Tu and Tamihana.

THANK YOU FOR SHOWING US THE ACTIVITY

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Camo, I like how you explained how you felt and what you learned it sounded really fun. Ive never had a experience at Maori hand games but i know that you had a great time

    From Hunta

    ReplyDelete
  2. your Moari hand games story is amazing, you look like you have done your personal best, I know that because
    because your story is a average story amount. But you overall did very very good. Keep It Up !!!!.

    ReplyDelete