Thursday, July 27, 2017

PBL

OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: Basketball


Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Untitled drawing   Google Drawings.png




Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was... Creating my Google   Drawings.        Because… It was so fun to do.


  • The most challenging thing about my project was… Creating it.                Because… It was kinder hard.


  • The main skill I got better at was... Getting it done faster.                        I got better at it by… Getting Absorbed in my learning.


  • Something interesting I learnt was... How to write info in my writing .                        


  • What I would most like to change about my project is… To change the app.                                                             because… This app wasn't that good.

  • I would like to do my next PBL about… Gaming


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Absorption: In the creating part.
Managing distraction: I was focused when people were distracting me.
Collaboration: Me and daniel worked together.



Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment